Those wishing to apply for funding must
- Fill out the Grant Application here
- Fill out the form below
- Email your completed grant application (link in step 1) to firstname.lastname@example.org by the due date of desired grant cycle.
2017 Grant Application Deadlines:
September 8, 2017 by 5 p.m.
Please fill out form below and email your application (hyperlink above) to email@example.com
General Information for Grant Seekers
The Coral Gables Community Foundation supports non-profit organizations that address issues within our focus areas – Education, Arts & Culture, Historic Preservation and Social & Health Services – and that serve those who live, work, learn or play in Coral Gables. We encourage all interested non-profit organizations to review the following Grant Guidelines:
We generally will not consider funding requests for the following:
- Sectarian or religious activities
- Political activities or organizations
- Grants directly to individuals. A 501(c)3 determination letter is required to receive funding.
- Annual fundraising campaigns
- Special events or fundraisers
- Organizations operating outside the United States
- Organizations seeking support for tickets, tables or advertising for fundraising events
*Please note that these guidelines are for the Foundation’s unrestricted grants and do not necessarily pertain to specific funds.
Selection and Review Process
Reviewing, considering and awarding grant proposals requires considerable time and attention. The Community Giving Committee reviews the grant applications and makes recommendations to the Board of Directors of the Community Foundation. Grants from the Foundation do not typically exceed $5,000.
Each grant application is subject to a review process that may last 30-60 days. All applicants will be notified in writing or via email regarding the status of their grant.
If selected, each grantee organization must sign a grant agreement from the Community Foundation outlining the terms of the grant.
Grantee organizations will be required to submit a Grant Recipient Report by a pre-determined deadline. This report should demonstrate the results of the project and show that funds were spent as intended.
Grantees in 2016:
Grantees in 2015:
Grantees in 2014:
Send any questions and/or your application to Mary Snow via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please call 305.446.9670