GRANTS FOR NONPROFIT ORGANIZATIONS
THAT OFFER ADULT EDUCATION PROGRAMS
Established by xxxxx
- Grants for nonprofit organizations supporting Adult Education/Lifelong Learning are open now.
- The submission deadline is Wednesday, May 10th at 11:59 p.m.
- If you save your work as a draft you must remember to complete it on time.
- Finalists can expect to be notified of their status around May 20.
- Awards are expected to be made in a ceremony on Friday, June 2nd, 2023.
Grants of $5,000 will be awarded.
Artists are eligible who:
- Are a working artist, defined as an individual generally recognized as supporting themselves in part or in whole through creation or teaching of a particular art form and whose work reflects study, training, and experience.
- Currently reside in and have resided in Miami-Dade County for at least one (1) year at the time of application and who will continue to reside in Miami-Dade County for a minimum of the duration of the grant period.
- Are at least 18 years of age.
- Work in any of the following disciplines: visual arts including craft arts, sculpture, ceramics, mixed/multiple medias, installation, media/digital art.
- Apply on their own behalf and not through a representative. Artists who work in collaboration with others are eligible to submit one application and may not submit additional applications as individuals.
Applicants are required to submit the following with the application:
- Brief narrative biography, 200 words or less
- Artist statement (optional), 200 words or less
- CV or Resume
- Narrative Description: In no more than 500 words, please tell us how you will use this grant to impact your career as a working artist and how will you contribute to the Coral Gables, or South Florida community?
- Up to ten samples representing the artist’s work; samples should reflect the Artist’s discipline (link)
- Additional Support Materials: Limited to no more than 3 pages front/back.
Proof of residency in Miami-Dade County (ID document image)